Whether your relationship is ending or just beginning, we understand that you may feel anxious about how to organise your financial, parenting, and other affairs. We are here to cut through the confusion and provide answers in plain language.
We are a firm specialising in Family Law / Divorce Law with offices in Glen Waverley and the Melbourne CBD and we are dedicated to assisting people in all areas of Family Law, including:
- Property settlements
- Child custody arrangements (including the rights of grandparents or other carers)
- Spousal maintenance / alimony
- Child support
- Interstate and overseas relocation
- Recovering abducted children
- Binding Financial Agreements (“Prenuptial Agreements”)
- Consent Orders
- Court Proceedings in the Family Court of Australia, Federal Circuit Court of Australia or Magistrates Court
- Intervention Orders
- Breach of an Intervention Order
We can also assist you in the Buying, Selling and Transferring of Property (“Conveyancing”).
We can also advise you in relation to Traffic Offences, Personal Safety Intervention Orders, and other minor Criminal Matters.
We are direct and honest in the way we advise you and we aim to shine a light on the range of options available to you, and the advantages and disadvantages of each option.
We are transparent with our fees and offer Fixed Fee billing where possible.
Contact one of our family lawyers / divorce lawyers on 03 9803 5673 during business hours for an obligation free chat.