LLB, BA (Monash University)
Jun graduated from Monash University and has practised exclusively in family law since being admitted as a lawyer.
While obtaining his qualifications, Jun gained experience in a CBD law practice and at the Family Law Assistance Program at Monash Oakleigh Legal Service. Before joining Rayner Song Family Lawyers, Jun worked in the family law department of a reputable full-service firm in the CBD.
Jun is passionate about assisting clients with empathy, dedication, and excellence. Jun will walk with you through your family law matter, whether this means ensuring that you understand your options going forward, negotiating on your behalf, or representing you in Court.
In his spare time, Jun enjoys playing futsal and spending time with friends and family.
Professional memberships and qualifications
- Admitted as a Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Victoria
- Admitted as a Barrister and Solicitor of the High Court of Australia
- Member of the Law Institute of Victoria
- Member of the Asian Australian Lawyers Association
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Arts (Languages)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- Cantonese Chinese